Tuesday, January 27, 2009

jan 27 food

Brekky:  small morning smoothie.  
Snack (after exercise):  apple, carrot, clementine.  The smoothie only has 185 calories so I don't think that's enough to get me through until lunch.

Lunch:  Last of the lentil soup from Sunday over steamed broccoli and cauliflower.  Fruit salad for dessert.  yum!   Just strawberies, blueberries and sliced banana.




























Dinner:  snacked on carrots, celery, arugula and 2 clementines while making cabbage & apple dish.  I added beets to it since I have a lot.  And I forgot the onions.  It still tasted good.  I realized I didn't have any nuts/seeds with dinner and I considered making a banana walnut pudding (ripe banana+walnuts+blender) for dessert, but I was no longer hungry after ingesting the large quantities of food.  So I ate a few walnuts, oh, and a small valencia orange.  Maybe I'll try the pudding after my yoga class tomorrow morning.  I have nicely ripe bananas.

No comments: