Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jan. 29 food

Brekky:  morning smoothie.   I wasn't as hungry as I'd like to be (it was 6:20 am).  I guess last night's giant salad should have been a little smaller.  I'll keep adjusting my evening meal.

snack:  banana + 1 oz walnuts; carrots and celery

Lunch:  last of the black eyed peas, steamed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots), and pureed turnip/rhutabaga/parsnips.   The pureed root vegetables look purple because I didn't clean out the blender after making beet dressing.  so it's kind of pretty.   Dessert was a small juicy valencia orange.

















Dinner:  salad with creamy beet dressing.   yummy yummy.  salad was just chopped lettuce, spinach and red bell pepper.   Finished dinner at 5:50 pm---hopefully early enough to digest before 6:20 am tomorrow.

No comments: