Wednesday, September 24, 2008

what this blog is about

Just a quick note to clarify what I'm doing here: I'm sharing what I eat to show that it's easy to eat healthily. However, it's completely foreign compared to the Standard American Diet, so this is meant as a guide to this foreign way of eating. What better way to learn than by example?

For a few weeks I was writing down my exercise but I don't want to put in the effort to continue that. Plus, that is not so easy to emulate. Everyone has different schedules and environments and most people can figure out how to get their exercise if they want to. Suffice it to say I do think exercise is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle and I try to exercise 5-6 days a week.

Next, I should point out that I eat my main meal of the day at lunch due to housemate's schedule. Like everyone else, I have too much to do and don't make the time to cook 3 big meals a day. I make a nice lunch and then scrounge at dinner. The scrounging is usually fun but quick. So if your main meal of the day is dinner, you would be more interested in looking at my lunchtime meals for examples.

that is all I wanted to say at this moment. carry on.

No comments: