Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jan. 24 food

Brekky:   A giant bowl of oatmeal.  Giant.  I used 1 cup of dry oats which makes 2 cups cooked. Then I decided to add some berries. I thought it was a half bag because it was opened, but I had combined a half bag of raspberries and blueberries into one.  So it was 9 oz of berries.  And the raspberries were too strong.  I also wanted a banana so sliced a banana, and 1 oz walnuts into the mix, and 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed, and some soy milk.  So like I said, giant 2 bowls of oatmeal.  It was a late breakfast and I ate the whole thing.

Smaller late lunch:  small apple, small banana, small orange, a bowl of arugula.  

Dinner:  Kale and a lemon-tahini sauce.  

2 comments:

Howard Veit said...

I love large bowls of oatmeal with lots of fruit (and spinach).

kneecap said...

yeah, I forgot to mention I was going to try spinach inspired by your blog, but I ran out. Next time.