Thursday, April 9, 2009

Apr. 9 food

Brekky (10 am):  smoothie, and a kiwi.

Lunch (12:30 pm):  baked sweet potato, steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and edamame, and housemate's baked potato skin. 

Dinner #1 (6:30 pm):  big easy salad.  carrot while preparing.  orange for dessert.

Dinner #2 (8 pm):  oatmeal #2.  This was really good.

Is this 4 meals or 2 long meals?  Is this a good idea?  I don't know yet, but I didn't get too full or too hungry.  Last night's oatmeal was a bit too much too late--I was still a bit full at my exercise class this morning.  I don't have time to do this every day but out of curiosity I checked my nutritional intake:

Total calories 1592, Protein 47 g (10%), carbs 306 g (73%), fat 30 g (17%).   This seems to be the amount my body likes...

No comments: