Monday, April 27, 2009

apr. 26-27

Let's see, yesterday I was still at the conference in the morning, so had lentil soup, orange and kiwi for brekky.  Got home in time for lunch and had a smoothie.  Then I had a banana, and some more fruit and some brazil nuts, about an oz, and some peas.  I probably had more because I was overfull.  Dinner was a baked sweet potato and steamed broccoli and cauliflower.  I probably had some fruit too.  Then I had about 3-4 oz of brazil nuts while watching a movie.  I definitely overate at both lunch and dinner, well past the state of fullness.  

Today I had a smoothie for brekky.  Lunch was steamed kale and sweet potato sauce.  But again, I ate well past full.  I kept on eating peas and corn, and an apple and I made a baked beet and frozen blueberry pudding.  It wasn't that great so I'm not going to write it out as a recipe.  I also had some prunes.  Then I still felt like splurging so at dinner time I bought some vegan chocolate chip cookies from my co-op.  They are the relatively healthy kind with whole wheat flour and coconut and canola oil, but still, I had about 10 of them.  Blech.   So that was my dinner!   Well, I guess that satisfied my splurge urge.  

I hope I can get to sleep tonight after eating that chocolate and I hope I don't feel too crappy tomorrow.  oh boy...

No comments: