Sunday, April 12, 2009

inspiring journey of transformation

This website by Emily Boller is really impressive to me.  She's an artist and she made her journey to health an art project.  It started in Aug. 08.  Here is the link to her "art project".  I really liked seeing an artist's perspective of this.  I think artists are really cool.  I'm a science geek who has never nurtured my artistic side, so I love hearing what artists have to say because they come from such a different place than me.  It's fun to get to know people who are different from yourself.

1 comment:

Howard Veit said...

Barb,

Thanks for the tip about Emily's website. I corresponded with her right before her surgery. She is amazing. What an inspirational message she has. I am going to share this with some of my friends. Maybe it is stories like this, from people to respect that will motivate others to change.