Friday, April 17, 2009

apr 16 food

Brekky: smoothie. carrots and celery.

Lunch: kale with sweet potato sauce. fruit salad made from pear and banana (1/2 each, split with house-mate)

Dinner: easy arugula salad, eaten in the car on the way to an appointment, late.  This is not a healthy way to eat!

snack:  I was hungry later on and had a banana and 0.5 oz walnuts.

I didn't have time to go grocery shopping and I'm running out of food.  

I don't log my calories every day (time...) but it was easy to do today since the recipes are already in my program, and I get curious every once in a while to see what the numbers are.  What's interesting is how often they are right at 1500.  That seems to be what my body wants.

Total calories:  1505, protein 37 g (8%), carbs 269 g (66%), fat 44 g (26%).    The fat came from sunflower seeds in the smoothie, walnuts in the sweet potato sauce, sunflower seeds in the salad, and walnuts later on.

No comments: