Thursday, March 19, 2009

mar. 19

Brekky: 0.5 oz brazil nuts and morning smoothie.  I just realized I've been linking to the wrong smoothie.  I'll go correct a few of them...

Lunch:  kiwi, lentils & rice with peas added.  carrot and celery while preparing.  banana cherry ice cream for dessert.  yummy!  

Dinner: cabbage & apple dish (3 helpings!)  carrots and celery, and kiwi while preparing.  0.5 oz brazil nuts.  3 small tangerines.

total calories: 1646. protein 42 g (8%), carbs 316 g (70%), fat 40 g (21%).

I've lost a couple of pounds over the last month, and don't really want to lose any more.  Plus I've been getting hungry in the middle of the night.  So I think upping my calories today was good.  I think I'll be fine tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how weight drops, suddenly out of nowhere! I've had this happen to me, a couple times, too, even as I wasn't changing my diet or anything. The body works in mysterious ways :^)

kneecap said...

I'm not sure if it's dropping out of nowhere or if I'm just not eating enough. But that's good to know it can just happen.

Anonymous said...

Ah, interesting. It actually crossed my mind that the essenes might make you gain! I was thinking, "Gee, I hope barb doesn't start gaining weight from these" Haha. Well, who knows? Maybe they made you so full that you ate less and lost weight.
That's what they say these types of food do anyway -- make you full and satisfied so you eat less :)

kneecap said...

well, if the essenes make me gain, I'll stop eating them. if they are a trigger food, they must go away. :) I am having fun making them, but I suspect the novelty will wear out somewhat. Essene can't compare to the fabulous mango I had yesterday. :)