Wednesday, March 18, 2009

mar. 18

Brekky:  morning smoothie before yoga (wasn't hungry, should have waited), 0.5 oz brazil nuts afterwards.

Lunch:  baked sweet potato and steamed brussels sprouts and asparagus with lemon juice:  















Simple meals like this are so good.  Housemate's version was baked potato with steamed carrots and peas:














I had my usual carrot and celery while preparing and 0.25 cup frozen peas (love these).  also ate house-mate's potato skins (love those too).  2 small tangerines for dessert.  oh and a small kiwi.

Dinner: big easy salad, really big, really good.  2 small tangerines, 1 apple, 0.5 oz brazil nuts.













Total calories: 1522. protein 44 g (9%), carbs 290 g (71%), fat 35 g (20%).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you lika the peas, aye? It's funny, but the only canned veg I used to love was peas! Even Pre-ETL I despised canned veggies, but peas...gimme those canned peas!

kneecap said...

I only became obsessed with peas a few months ago. I'll probably get some canned peas while on vacation. we're going on a road trip so will be able to eat as we please, albeit more simply than when you have a full kitchen.