Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mar. 2 food

Similar to yesterday:

Brekky: smoothie, 1/2 oz brazil nuts

snack after yoga and while preparing lunch:  apple, carrots, celery

lunch:   3-bean chili over 1/2 cup brown rice--larger portions to finish it off.  fruit salad (the usual:  strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, banana).  Housemate says she doesn't like the blackberries.  I didn't used to either but I do now.  So we swapped out my raspberries for her blackberries.  Oh, then I splurged a bit while making housemate's dinner salad and smoothies.  I had 1 Tbsp of sunflower seeds (okay).   Then 0.7 oz of walnuts!  that was not necessary as I wasn't hungry.  and a few sips of the smoothies.   yum.  no regrets there.  okay, so that wasn't so bad of a splurge, except for the walnuts

Dinner: big easy salad,T, same as yesterday's version: lots of lettuce and arugula, some peas and corn, 4 olives (unsalted) cutup, red bell pepper, and 1 Tbsp Dr. Fuhrman's black fig vinegar.

Total calories: 1669, protein 53 g (10%), carbs 288 (70%), fat 47 g (25%).   I overate at lunch but had less at dinner.  Probably a bit more calories than I needed.

No comments: