Monday, March 16, 2009

mar 16 food

Brekky:  morning smoothie before yoga, 0.5 oz brazil nuts after.  grapes after grocery shopping.

Lunch:  lentils & rice (yum!),  cabbage & apple (yum!), kiwi (yum), a carrot, 1 tsp sunflower seeds while making smoothies, oh and sipped on the smoothies.  

Dinner:  big easy salad, baked beets, rest of the cabbage & apple dish.  carrot.    

total calories:  1495.  protein 45 g (10%), carbs 285 g (71%), fat 31 g (18%).

wow, I can't believe how much good food you can eat and have it total only 1495 calories.  I was full after lunch, and full after dinner.  Completely satisfied and enjoyed all the variety.  If I hadn't logged my calories I would have been sure I overate.  

1 comment:

Howard Veit said...

I hate to admit it, but I love rice. Sounds great with lentils...will try.