Saturday, March 14, 2009

mar 14

Brekky:  morning smoothie,  0.5 oz brazil nuts

snack:  carrots, celery, apple (snack excuse:  doing manual labor.  but I didn't really need it).

lunch: large and absolutely delicious baked sweet potato, 3 small baked beets, 0.5 cup peas.  2 large tangerines.

dinner:  essene pizza  (2 out of 4 pieces are shown here, one partially eaten).  I ate the whole thing.  1 small tangerine.







Total calories:  1787.  protein 45 g (8%), carbs 370 g (78%), fat 28 g (14%).

The essene pizza was 650 calories!  ha.  of course, compared to a regular pizza, that's not so bad.  I can see where grains definitely give you more calories.  But they push out other stuff that I might like more.  It was good and it certainly made me feel satisfied afterwards.  I liked it enough to eat it again but not all the time.

No comments: