Wednesday, March 11, 2009

mar 11

I had kind of a tummy ache from overeating the fruit the last few days so I decided maybe I need to monitor my intake some more.  I also wasn't too hungry today so took it easy.

Breakfast after yoga:  morning smoothie.  

Lunch:  split pea and carrot soup from the freezer (Furhman recipe).  House mate doesn't like this so much so I made a batch of mushroom barley soup for her, and froze a bunch of it, so she should be set for a while.   I had some raw carrots and celery while preparing.  dessert was a honey tangerine and 1/4 cup frozen sweet peas.    I had a few bites of an apple while preparing house-mate's dinner salad, and a little sunflower seeds while preparing smoothies for later, oh and a large banana.

Dinner while out:  spinach-mango smoothie, carrot, apple.

That was only 1320 calories.   but I was pretty full from the last few days.  protein 35 g (8%), carbs 273 g, fat 22 g (15%).  

2 comments:

Howard Veit said...

I have been eating a lot of fruit during the past couple of days. It doesn't give me a stomach ache, but I can feel the extra sugar in my moods. I am going to cut back.

kneecap said...

Hi Howard, happy birthday. I also saw your post to Fuhrman about heartbeat irregularities and allergies--I think that was you, right? maybe you need to up your nuts and seeds just a bit. :) I think I do. I think that is partly why I went after the fruits the last few days. I think 15% fat is too low for me and I can feel it in my heart. I'm going to play around with cron-o-meter some more.

I forgot to listen to the telecon yesterday.