Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mar. 3 food

Was out from 6:50 am - 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm, so some quick meals:

Brekky: spinach-mango smoothie.  apple, carrot.  

Lunch: spinach-mango smoothie. apple, carrot.   not very creative, but I didn't have much time to prepare last night as I was out and then really in need of sleep.   I put 1 oz walnuts and 1 Tbsp flaxseed in the smoothies.

Dinner:  apple-cabbage dish.  beets & edamame (just cooked a cutup beet in water and added edamame).  I made a large portion of the apple-cabbage dish and ate the whole thing (two large servings).  Even though it is low calorie, that is a lot of food and I feel like I ate too much.  According to my Cron-0-meter program, I was still a bit low on calories, so I ate 2 Tbsp of sunflower seeds too.

Total calories:  1537, protein 37 g (7%), carbs 291 g (69%), fats: 40 g (23%)

No comments: