Friday, May 1, 2009

may 1 food

Brekky:  smoothie, some celery and carrots














Lunch:  baked sweet potato, which I smashed up and mixed up with leftover beans from yesterday.  This was really good.  Dessert was fruit salad (strawberries, raspberries, and bananas).  I also ate a small container of blackberries (6 oz).  I love these.  I used to not like them.  My taste buds have changed.

Dinner:  a bunch of asparagus with a sauce made from raw yellow zucchini, sesame seeds, soy milk, and lemon juice.  It was good.  The sauce was a touch on the bland side, compared to one made with rutabaga.   I also had an orange, some carrots and celery, an apple, and some strawberries. 

2 comments:

Strix said...

This menu sounds like an excellent day, barb. I bet the sweetpot and beans combo was satisfying :)

kneecap said...

yep, thanks!