Saturday, May 9, 2009

may 8

brekky (7 am):  smoothie

lunch (noon):  sweet potato and chickpea hummus & steamed veggies.  repeat of yesterday.   kiwi.   I ate lots but didn't feel overfull.  Plus I was really hungry when I started.

Dinner (8 pm):  dinner was late, after exercise, and I had my planned splurge:  banana and peanut butter.  probably 3 Tbsps.  I was very hungry and it was good and satisfying.  also had a 6 oz box of blackberries.  I ate those with arugula and blueberry vinegar.  and 2 small oranges.  I didn't need the second one.  Oh I had some almonds too, because I was soaking them for an experiment and I hadn't eaten almonds in a while.  I definitely didn't need these.  I ate about 2 handfuls.   So I had way more nuts today than I needed, but that's okay every once in a while.  

No comments: