Thursday, May 14, 2009

may 14

brekky:  smoothie.  carrots and celery.  These give me something to chew and make me feel more satisfied.  a good addition.

lunch:  steamed veggies (in the pressure cooker!  asparagus, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and peas, yum) and rutabaga-sesame sauce.   some leftover ratatouille

snack after exercise:  1 oz brazil nuts + 2 white turkish figs + some dried coconut chips.   This was a great snack!   Those figs are so good.  They remind me of fig newtons which I used to love, but these are way better.  

Dinner:  lettuce topped with black bean salad.  I added mango to it, which was good.  rest of the ratatouille.  Then later I went grocery shopping and ate some fresh strawberries, blackberries and grapes, and part of an orange while making house mates orange juice.  It was good.  

No comments: