Thursday, May 14, 2009

may 13

brekky:  smoothie

lunch:  leftover ratatouille.  very good.  tiny fruit salad (1/2 banana, small mango, shared with housemate!).  carrot and celery.   This seemed to be a good amount of food so I wasn't full during yoga class at 4:15, but then I was hungry for dinner.

Dinner packed and eaten during a meeting (not the way to enjoy a meal):  apple, carrot and celery, black bean salad over lettuce.  The black bean salad is like my quick bean salad, only I used dried black beans (soaked and cooked), and didn't use onion (too lazy), cinnamon (forgot), or tomatoes (didn't have any).  Used fresh cilantro from the garden.  I realized I was needing some nuts, so stopped at the co-op and got some brazil nuts.  I ate about 1.5 oz.   I was hungry plus was doing manual labor after the meeting.

I was hungry when I got home at 10 pm so had 2 white turkish figs.   I just discovered these at my co-op and I really like them.  They are sweet so definitely go in the treat category.  If I were trying to lose weight I wouldn't eat them but I'm trying to maintain weight.

No comments: