Thursday, May 21, 2009

may 21

Today I had the same smoothie as 2 days ago (second half, frozen then thawed overnight) for brekky.  and a small peach.

Lunch and dinner were leftover eggplant dish from yesterday.  At lunch I also had carrots and celery, and a small peach.   I was tired of the eggplant dish by dinner time.  I would have preferred a salad--will have to do that for lunch tomorrow.   I added edamame to the dish at dinner and that was good.  Dessert was an orange and small peach.  had an apple and carrots before dinner.  

I made housemate some guacamole for dinner and snacked on it a bit at lunch.  It was good.  Oh, while making the guac., I discovered that soaking the carrots and celery in lime cilantro juice makes them taste good.   I'm making housemate a lot of salsa and guac. this week to try to use up the cilantro from the garden.  She eats it with tortilla chips at dinner.  She's not fully onboard with Dr. Fuhrman's program so this is a treat for her to have chips at dinner.

No comments: