Saturday, July 18, 2009

heaven



















beans from the garden, sweet corn picked today from a farm 10 miles away. heaven.
I use mashed avocado (1/2 of one) for butter. yum. Resist the temptation to add anything to the avocado (like herbs, lime juice etc). The corn flavor is most important!

This wasn't enough calories of course. I also had a peach and some leftover beans, greens, & seeds dish (I need a new name for this dish?). Then I resisted the temptation to eat more. I have some food to get rid of before my trip and have a new dessert planned for later on. I was tempted to try it now. I'm full enough...

By the way, this smoothie tastes good. I had a frozen one that I thawed overnight in the fridge and had for brekky today.

okay, I said I wouldn't do a food log as much, but it's the weekend. Plus, I am in such a habit now...

No comments: