Saturday, July 18, 2009

banana-mango ice cream

Yuck. This is to remind me that I don't like banana mango ice cream or sorbet. I've done this twice already and neither time did I like it. Tonight I wanted to use up a mango before a trip, so I mixed mango, bananas and hemp seeds. It's funny because I love this mango-spinach smoothie that has mangos and bananas in it, but it also has oranges. The oranges must round out the flavor for me. Maybe I should try making mango-banana-orange ice cream next time. I could use a frozen bag of mangos, frozen banana, nuts, and an orange, essentially the smoothie recipe without spinach. but then I may as well make it healthy and add the spinach and make the smoothie. I'm not a huge fan of desserts usually. But I am still influenced by social situations, which is the topic of my next post.

No comments: