Sunday, December 28, 2008

dec. 28 food

Breakfast:  banana+blueberry+walnuts over about 1 oz chopped spinach.  I love this breakfast.  hmmm, I think I like it even more than the cabbage-apple breakfast.

Lunch:  had a late lunch, was really hungry, snacked on a clementine, made garbanzo guacamole, a Fuhrman recipe, though I only followed it loosely.  I used a lot of cooked chickpeas, 2 avocados, a bunch of green onions, 2 garlic cloves, lemon juice, and a drained can of tomatoes.  I think there were too many tomatoes.  It might have been better before I added them or I should have added less.  I didn't add any spices because I thought it tasted great as it was.  I love chickpeas and avocado so I don't think you need much else than that.  Then I lightly steamed a bunch of veggies cut into sticks--carrots, sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower.  Then we pigged out.  I wasn't hungry for dinner.  

Dinner:  a clementine and some lettuce.  just wanted a snack.  oops, then I had some cashews and pecans, even though I wasn't hungry, was just pigging out.

No comments: