Wednesday, December 10, 2008

dec 10 food

Breakfast:  spinach-mango smoothie.   and 1 oz brazil nuts and sunflower seeds and a tiny apple. oh, an 1/2 cup pomegranate juice to take my vitamins with.  I knew I was going to have a rushed morning so made the smoothie last night and froze it.  thaws in 1 minute in the microwave!

Lunch:  took out some soup from the freezer and had it over chopped salad greens (lettuce, baby greens).  didn't know what the soup was when I took it out (yesterday).  it appears to be the creamy lentil soup.

Dinner:  repeat of a few days ago, veggies from the fridge:  brussels sprouts and chopped beet,    This is easy and satisfying, for me anyway.   also had a raw carrot and celery while cooking, and 2 tangerines for dessert. and 1/2 cup pomegranate juice to take my vitamins with.   Unfortunately eating was rushed as I had to go to a meeting.  It's hard to rush these kinds of meals with all the chewing of lettuce involved.  So I need to plan more time to eat than I used to!

I didn't overeat today.   and I feel plenty full 4 hours after dinner.    interesting...


No comments: