Friday, December 26, 2008

dec 26 food

Breakfast:  0.5 oz brazil nuts.  0.4 cup pomegranate juice to take my vitamins with.  apple-cabbage breakfast.  I love this for breakfast!  I used beets instead of onions because I have lots of beets and no onions.  I think the onions are better, but beets are fine and I have lots.  actually, the beets are kind of sweet so maybe I should do without the currants next time I use beets.  I'll see if that's better.   Anyway, I still feel a bit crappy from yesterday's scones.

Lunch:  leftover lentil soup over steamed kale.  it was a rather large helping, probably more than I needed.  clementine and 1 Tbsp sunflower seeds for dessert.

Dinner:   2 pieces of celery and about 1 oz nuts snacking while making a big salad with orange-sweet potato dressing (sorry, a fuhrman recipe).  For dessert I made a banana-pineapple sorbet.  I didn't need the dessert, was plenty full from dinner, but that pineapple was staring me in the face.  well, that's no excuse.  anyway, I kind of liked it.  It was just pineapple and frozen bananas blended up in the blender.  not too sweet which I liked.  I ate half of it, saved the rest for tomorrow.    

No comments: