Tuesday, December 16, 2008

dec 16 food

breakfast:  blueberry-cherry-banana-walnut-lettuce salad.    made it last night so the lettuce was a little soggy but it was still good.   1/3 cup apple cider.

Lunch:  cabbage & apple.  This is just cabbage & apple & currants & onion & curry & cinnamon, chopped and cooked up.   But I made it into a recipe so I can find it easily later.   This was really good, and so easy!    Dessert: orange

Dinner:  cooked chopped beets and edamame over chopped arugula & spinach.  Again, I made it into a recipe for easier reference later.  I Added a small chopped apple near the end because I thought, this is going to be awful.   But it was really good!   I think it would have been good without the apple.   snacked on carrots and celery while cooking---I snack too much while cooking.  had a tangerine for dessert.  1/3 cup apple cider.

No comments: