Saturday, December 27, 2008

dec 27 food

Breakfast:  apple-cabbage-beet+cinnamon+curry.   This is a variation on the apple-cabbage breakfast but has no raisins or currnats and replaces the onion with the beet--mainly because I have beets and no onion.   I kinda like this one better but I think most people would like the posted recipe better.   Also had 5 brazil nuts and 1 Tbsp sunflower seeds, an orange, and 1/2 cup pomegranate juice to take my vitamins with.  So that ought to last me!   good thing because lunch won't be until 2 pm at least.

Lunch:  mango-spinach smoothie while oot and aboot (Canadian for "out and about").  

Snacks:  oops.  I notice when I start eating I can't stop.  When I got home at 4 pm,  I had carrots, celery, some pumpkin seeds, a clementine.  oh well, at least it was healthy stuff.  

Dinner:  salad with lettuce, red bell pepper, edamame and sweet potato orange dressing.  Really good.  Dessert: rest of yesterday's pineapple-banana sorbet.  I liked it even better today.

Update on the scone reaction:  my teeth are less sensitive today and my face skin looks better.  Other people on the Fuhrman forums have said they have similar reactions when eating processed flour and sugar after being off it.  I'm still curious what is going on, but don't want to experiment anymore with it.

No comments: