Sunday, August 16, 2009

aug 16

it was a busy but fun day. this will probably be a quick post so I can go to bed.

brekky: wasn't hungry after eating too much last night! Just had some sips from housemate's delicious smoothie. I should post this recipe.

first lunch: grabbed some grapes and brazil nuts from the co-op on the way to a parade. yum.

second lunch: after grocery shopping, piece of watermelon from the co-op. yum.

before dinner snack: sipped on smoothies I was making for housemate and myself.  These are the best smoothies I have ever made! the secret is fresh squeezed orange juice. I updated the recipe. I probably ate at least 8 oz from all the smoothies I made (5 servings total, which I froze).

dinner: 3 ears of corn + avocado butter, lazy salad without the edamame. some frozen peas, a couple of raw carrots. I was full because of the snacking on smoothies.

g'night!

No comments: