Thursday, August 27, 2009

aug. 26 & 27

yesterday's and today's food was pretty similar. I'll just post today's.

brekky: veggie juice and 1 oz sunflower/pumpkin seeds. small apple. 1 cup beans. bigger than usual because I was out and knew lunch would be late.

lunch: 2 corn on the cobs + avocado butter, salad. smaller than usual because it was late and I had a massage in the afternoon.

dinner: 1 cup beans, salad, peach. some figs and grapes at a party. then I some carrots and pumpkin seeds and an apple when I got home. I wasn't hungry, was just being a pig. I often do this after social events. It's a psychological thing of feeling I deserve a splurge if everyone else did. It's dumb and I'll get over it.

I have a friend visiting and working with me for a year and he comes over for lunch a lot. He's loving the food I cook. He loved the beans! along with everything else. This healthy food really does appeal to most people. It tastes great. It's fun to influence people. Today my massage therapist told me she's mostly vegetarian now, after reading Fuhrman's books! and a friend at church with some autoimmune issues is very enthusiast about it too! cool.

No comments: