Tuesday, August 18, 2009

aug. 17 & 18

Not much time to post lately.  let me try to remember.

yesterday's brekky:  it was late after my yoga class and grocery shopping: I had 1/2 pint blueberries and some pistachio nuts.   Then I started preparing lunch.   That was 2 ears of corn and avocado spread, hummus and steamed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots).   I made the hummus just like I do the black bean hummus, only with chickpeas, and it doesn't taste as good to me.  The black bean hummus tastes really good.  The chickpea is a wee bit on the bland side.  Interesting.  Oh I also made salsa from 2 freshly canned tomatoes that didn't seal, cilantro and small amount of onion.  It's yummy.  We had celery and green pepper to dip in it.  I got tortilla chips for housemate and collaborator to eat.

Dinner was a quick snack while working with my collaborator:   1/2 small fantastic musk melon, a giant ripe Colorado peach,  rest of the blueberries, leftover veggies and hummus.  I got really bloated from the hummus.  I must have eaten a lot more than I thought while preparing.  Perhaps I should stop eating so much while preparing meals...

Today's brekky:  the other half of the fantastic musk melon, 2 more peaches (oops),  too many pistachio nuts.  oops.  

Lunch:  Same as yesterday's lunch only I ate about 4 ears of corn.  We had guests over and too much corn and we were leaving town and they had to be eaten (I know, lousy excuse).    

Dinner:  rest of the hummus and veggies, and veggies and salsa.  orange, apple.  

I overate at every single meal today.  Well, I didn't eat too much at dinner but since I wasn't hungry, I still overate.  

No comments: