Tuesday, August 25, 2009

aug. 25 food

brekky after exercise class (9:30 am): 1 oz sunflower seeds, 9 oz veggie juice (frozen in separate servings and then thawed overnight) I liked this! I felt satisfied but not full. my breakfast is close enough to lunch that I don't want to eat too much.

lunch: 2 corn on the cob with avocado butter, easy lazy salad (greens, tomato, zucchini, orange vinegar), 2/3 cup easy lentils. and a couple of small carrots to start off. This time of year, it's so easy to make salad, because all the ingredients are local and so good, you don't need to bother with dressing--vinegar is good enough! especially the tomatoes. yummmmmm. I wasn't overfull.

dinner: repeat of lunch. I made lunch for my visitor but he wasn't hungry so I just ate his lunch for dinner. yum! those tomatoes.... oh, and I finished that off with a peach. oh, and a couple of carrots to start. I might have been a tad overfull from all of this. I normally wouldn't have had the corn at dinner.

No comments: