Wednesday, August 27, 2008

aug 27 food

breakfast:  smoothie

lunch:  corn on the cob with avocado butter, broccoli and carrots

dinner:  black bean & corn salad, nectarine, a few mushrooms, strawberries and pineapple pieces.  snack:  orange.  I was making OJ for housemate UR and it looked so good I ate an orange.  I should eat more oranges.  the organic valencia oranges are great.

I started realizing Fall is coming so I'd better enjoy the fresh fruit while it's there, so I bought some at the store and will eat it the next few days.  We probably only have about 1-2 weeks left of the corn.   The black bean salad was really good because of the fresh sweet corn!  yummy.  man, the produce has been so good this summer.  we are so rich to have all this food delivered to our grocery stores.

exercise:   body power class and yoga at MBG

No comments: