Thursday, June 4, 2009

june 4

brekky seemed so long ago..I wasn't hungry, oh yeah, because I ate a lot yesterday.  I made a batch of smoothies for house-mate, and sipped on them a bit.  I usually get about 6 oz of that to myself when I make it.  Then I had some spinach and half a cantaloupe.  

Lunch was a salad.  I'm emptying out the fridge before my next trip so that happened to consist of:  salad greens, spinach and arugula topped with a sliced banana, small mango, apple, ground up sunflower seeds and D'Angou Pear vinegar.  It was good and I kept adding greens to it as I ran out.  The fruit seemed endless. 

For dinner, first course was half a watermelon at the co-op.  I was on my bike and just got done with a hard exercise class so that looked perfect.   It wasn't a big watermelon, sort of small/medium.  Oh, and about 0.7 oz of brazil nuts and some fresh spinach (I love plain old fresh spinach especially this time of year when it's local and really fresh).  Then when I got home I had a small bowl of lentil soup, carrot and celery stalk, and an orange.   

it was all good.

No comments: