Wednesday, June 17, 2009

june 17

busy day. brekky was half cantaloupe, some cherries, and a carrot.

lunch: it was really good but I ate too much, because I prepared too much and I didn't want them as leftovers. bad planning. I made veggies, greens, & seeds. I snacked on a carrot and some spinach while preparing, oh and on the berries as I made fruit salad for housemate. They were really good. California berries are really good right now.

dinner, out and about: smoothie, beans from a few days ago, a few pieces of watermelon at a dessert potluck. Then at home, some cherries, peas, carrots and spinach, and an orange. that was a bit too much again, oops. I have been working out a lot this week, but still. It's wasteful to overeat, and not healthy.

Speaking of overeating, let's talk about gas for a minute. People think beans give you gas. I've found this week that eating 1 cup of beans a day doesn't give me gas if I don't overeat. And not eating any beans, but overeating gives me gas. So gas is a good indication for me that I'm overeating. Housemate will say, "this is more than I wanted to know."

No comments: