Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2

Day 20 of my "diet."   Here's my food log, weight, exercise, and thoughts.

snack before grocery shopping:  0.15 serving of housemate's smoothie.

breakfast, 9 am:  lots of fruit:  strawberries, blackberries, grapes, a little bit of banana and mango.  total about 2.5 lbs (yes, too much!)

lunch, noon:  peas and corn and d'angou pear vinegar.  1.5 lbs carrots (yes, too much there too).  1/2 lb sugar snap peas.  

snack, 5 pm:  nibbled on some spinach and cabbage

dinner, 7 pm:  mushroom stroganoff on a head of chopped lettuce.


Nutritional information:
Calories:  1500, protein 59 g, fiber 77 g, fat 13 g

Weight:  127.4

Exercise:  mountain biked 2 hours.  very fun.

Thoughts/notes:
  • At breakfast I was prepping housemate's smoothie fruit for the week and went overboard eating fruit.  I should have bought less at the store.
  • I forgot to eat seeds, so my fat content is way down
  • I didn't eat beans but I ate lots of peas
  • even without the seeds and beans, the calories were up because of the fruit.  it's easy to go overboard on fruit.  I'll try to eat less tomorrow.

No comments: