Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 23 and 23


6/23/13

B:  oats and grits and cumin and curry.
L & D:  Stopped at Whole Foods on my way out of town, got boxes to go.  Their Health Starts Here bar is great:  it has plain cooked (no salt!) veggies and grains and fruit and lettuce!   Where I live, the HSH has dishes that almost all have salt, dried fruit, and/or nuts.  I like this one much better.  I loaded up on potatoes, sweet potatoes, lots of different veggies, fruit and lettuce.  just threw them all in boxes.   
Then when I got home I went grocery shopping and our co-op is now loaded with fresh local veggies, so I ate some sugar snap peas, snow peas, strawberries.  and I couldn't resist a small baked sweet potato when I was cooking up food for tomorrow.  So I did overeat...
no exercise for the 2nd day in a row!   or meditating.


6/22/13
same as yesterday,
B: cabbage, oats and grits and onion powder and garlic powder and cumin and curry.  I love cumin and curry.
L:  food cooked up yesterday
S:  found a banana at a snack shop
D:  food cooked up yesterday
Oh, I heard the restaurants are really crowded.  I don't think I'm missing out on much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

many readers will like your blog. I think so.

Buy Lumigan online