Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 20 logs


I'm on a trip until Sunday, staying in a hotel.   I have an electric burner for cooking and an electric cooler for keeping the food fresh.  

I found this great produce stand today!  I had found it on the web and combined going there with getting some exercise from a walk.  I bought food to cook up tomorrow:  broccoli, kale, green onions, sweet potatoes, potatoes, tomatoes.  I'll add 4 cans of beans and some spices and hope that lasts me until Sunday.  I also bought some raspberries and blueberries.  and some cabbage to go in my breakfast oats and grits (why not?).   so fun!  and it was a nice walk through Louisville, KY.

B:  cooked oats and grits (mixed) and cinnamon and banana.

L:  banana, raspberries, blueberries

D:  the last of the food I made on Tuesday, the beans and veggies.  and a head of lettuce.

E:  walk about 6-7 miles

2 comments:

trish said...

Amazing to keep your diet that healthy while on a road trip!

kneecap said...

It's not for everyone. Some people are really good at getting what they want in restaurants. I'm not. I'm just happier this way. Plus, I had no pressures to socialize over meals on this trip. In fact, there was hardly any down time so I used mealtime in my room as downtime.