Monday, November 9, 2009

Nov. 9 food

Today was a good day. I was hungry at breakfast time, which is a sign I didn't overeat yesterday, so that's good! I eat a late brekky after exercising and 3-4 hours after waking up. So I should be hungry by then.

Brekky was my usual smoothie and beans, at 10 am. This seems to be my pattern right now. It's already prepared so I can eat it right when I get home.

Lunch was a snack of carrots and celery while preparing lunch for house mate. That was actually good to have because I had a lot of work to do and lasted until 6 pm for dinner.

Dinner was a delicious pomegranate to start off with. I'm planning to have one every day this week. Yum! How could I not discover this before? Then I had lots of collard greens and kale, steamed in the pressure cooker with a chopped beet and leek. I added ground sunflower, pumpkin and hemp seed and a Tbsp of vinegar. It was good. I ate an orange for dessert while making juice for house mate. I wasn't hungry but it was good. Plus I won't be eating brekky until noon tomorrow! So I don't mind being a little extra full right now. But I don't feel overly full.

No comments: