Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nov. 10 & 11

These were good days. Let's see, yesterday I was gone from 8 am until 11 pm so brought my brekky and dinner with me. Brekky was smoothie, beans, and carrots. Actually that was lunch. I had a long yoga class, then went to campus, and went out to lunch with a group where I ate my brekky. I made a new batch of red (kidney) beans with carrot juice and onion, that's all, and it was soooo good. This is a great combination. Dinner was a gigantic salad and a pomegranate. It took me 45 minutes to eat it and I still felt rushed. I need to reserve an hour to eat this meal!

Today's brekky was same as yesterday, smoothie, beans and carrot. Dinner was a new beans, greens, & seeds recipe that was oh so yummy. I guess I'll call it greens, beans and beet sauce. I also had a fabulous pomegranate, an orange and a carrot, and 6 brazil nuts (yum). I think I overate on the greens and beet sauce, because I prepared too much and already started preparing tomorrow's food so didn't want leftovers (bad planning). We'll see if I'm hungry at brekky tomorrow. That's the test of whether I ate too much.

No comments: