Monday, November 16, 2009

Nov. 16

Today was a good day. To curb overeating I decided I can only eat at the table, not while preparing. That works really well when you follow it! I also tried out a different brekky, which I really liked. Here's the picture of brekky:












Brekky: beans on chopped lettuce, topped with 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed, 1 Tbsp ground hemp seed, and 1 Tbsp sunflower seeds--everything I want after a long night of fasting and an exercise class! I also prepared carrot and kohlrabi sticks but didn't feel like eating them all so saved the rest for lunch. That's what happens when you eat at the table. At some point you get tired of eating and want to do other things. And you notice more when you are full.

Lunch: I fixed house-mate and collaborator beans on veggies, topped with chopped hazelnuts. I ate a pomegranate. And it tasted great again (it didn't taste as good after the cupcakes from a few days ago). It's back to being orgasmic. I prefer it this way. I also finished off the carrots and kohrabi sticks.

Dinner: my favorite salad, and a small orange. I also prepared food for tomorrow and only snacked the tiniest bit---licking the drippings from the vita-mix container for example, and a couple of apple nibbles, a bite or two from a carrot. I was good though.

No comments: