Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov. 18 & 19

This has been a busy week.

Yesterday for brekky I had a really good meal: steamed cabbage and brussels sprouts topped with lots of beans, some ground flax seeds, a few currants, and topped with sunflower and pumpkin seeds. I ate this after yoga (10:20 am).

Then I had a pomegranate during a lunchtime talk. This was a great way to sit through a talk (that I don't have to pay a lot of attention to).

Then I had a salad during a meeting at about 5:30 pm. I don't like eating during meetings that involve work on my part. But I didn't have much choice as I didn't have time to eat before the meeting.

Today for a very late brekky (11:30 am) I had beans over chopped salad, and then a pomegranate.

Dinner at 5 pm (before a 5:30 meeting, this time I did have time to eat but was perhaps a little rushed) was lots of steamed cabbage and brussels sprouts (steamed in the pressure cooker for 2 minutes) topped with beet sauce. yummy. and some raw carrots and cabbage. Then at 7 pm (after the meeting) I had an orange, an apple, and a few pecans (0.5 oz probably).

No comments: