Sunday, July 7, 2013

7/713


I got back yesterday from visiting my family, and I'm going out of town again on Tuesday!  I posted my food on my E2X blog and I included a little personal family stuff so didn't post here (I'm sure they would appreciate that).   It was a good trip, and it was good to get home yesterday.  Today was a fabulous day walking, being with loved ones, kayaking, and eating fantastic food (ha, nothing spectacular it's just that the fruit was so good).  I'm getting my fix of really good fruit in between trips:  strawberries, blueberries, grapes, cherries, and mulberries (from the trees!).   Tuesday starts another E2X 28-day challenge so I'll do that.  I have 5 lbs I'd like to lose, but more importantly, I just want to keep eating the right foods in the right amounts.  I start the last one a week late, but continued after it ended and today is day 28.  Wow, that was so easy,  I love the Captain plan.  I'll summarize it in another post, hopefully tomorrow.   I also will tell you what I'm planning foodwise for my trip.  

2 comments:

Lee at Veggie Quest said...

Hi Barb, sounds like you're having a busy travel summer! I'm so impressed that you walked your own marathon, though. And I'm loving the foods you brought with you--sweet potatoes and snap peas are my road-trip staples! (So hard to find healthy food while driving.) Although I've never tried mulberries off the trees--are they good?

Also, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can read about it in my post here: http://www.veggie-quest.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award-11-rockin-plant.html

Please don't feel obligated to participate; I just enjoy your blog and wanted to share it with my readers. Hope you had a great 4th!

Warmly,
Lee

kneecap said...

wow, I'm always amazed when I find out that people read my blog. where did you hear of it? I don't advertise anywhere! Anyway, that's so nice of you to nominate me. I'll definitely enter your contest. I'm going out of town tomorrow so I'll write myself a note so I don't forget. Your blog looks great! I'll add it to my blogroll (better write that down too...).