Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday, Mar 25, 2010

Last night, work was on my mind so I just ended up working almost all night long! I was kind of panicked about some deadlines and today had a bunch of non-work things to do so I guess I just gave up sleep and worked last night, and did my non-work things today. Weird. Amazingly, I felt fine, occasionally tired but fine today. I probably slept about 2 hours last night. Often I overeat when I'm tired but I did okay today.

Brekky was my usual blended salad. Then I kept snacking while preparing lunch. Lunch was another giant processer salad. "Carrots" from the Fuhrman forums calls them Micro-Processed salads. Mine are a little different because I don't process the lettuce, just the veggies. By processed, I mean run them through the food processor with the grater blade to make a veggie slaw. My salad had lettuce, kale, asparagus, broccoli, yellow bell pepper, and sweet pea dressing. I guess that's almost the same as a few days ago with the addition of kale. I ate some carrots and two tiny apples too. The apples are local, one of the few local items we get this time of year.

I'm glad I snacked because lunch wasn't until 2 pm. The huge salad was good and filling.

Then I wanted a treat at dinner (and I figured I got plenty of veggies already!) so I had a banana milkshake. Yummy! It was small, but just right in satisfaction. I also had a couple of really good very small blood oranges. wow! I hope there's more in the store next time I visit. And I ate a bunch of carrots as I so often do.

Total calories: 1371, protein 51 g (12%), carbs 269 g (72%), fat 25 g (16%).

No comments: