Tuesday, September 8, 2009

sept. 7

Today I was good and didn't overeat. I decided to wait until I was hungry to eat and not worry about the 3 meals a day with no snacking business.

So at 10:30 am I had my morning smoothie.

Then we went off for biking and kayaking. Fortunately I brought some lunch because we were out much longer than we planned. I brought a bowl of the collards, onion, beet dish from yesterday, to which I added 1/2 cup edamame. And some carrots and celery sticks. I ate this about 3 pm after the bike ride.

Then the kayaking trip lasted about twice as long as expected (it was fun!), and we got home about 8 pm and ate corn on the cob with avocado butter, and the rest of the collards with edamame added again. Also ate some sliced fresh tomatoes, and red bell pepper.

It was a great day and I am so amazed at how easy it is for me to do strenuous physical activities. I'm in better shape at age 49 than since I was a teenager. This is due to diet. I realize I'm considered extreme in my diet, but it really is true that this radical diet produces radical results. I don't mind being radical.

No comments: