Monday, September 21, 2009

sept. 21

Late brekky after yoga and grocery shopping: fresh mango and blueberries. yum! I also had 3 carrots.
Of course, I wasn't very hungry for lunch an hour later. I had a small baked sweet potato and was nibbling on housemate's lunch while preparing. For her I made veggies (romanesco broccoli, carrots, peas & corn) cooked in pressure cooker and the topped with yesterday's tomato soup. It was really good. Wowsa. That soup is even better on vegetables. She had the leftovers for dinner tonight.

then I nibbled while making lentil/collard green soup. I started snacking about 4 pm. That is bad, because I just keep eating. I had an apple. then a peach. Then some soup. then some pineapple. then some more soup. Then it was about 6 pm and I said, okay, that was dinner.

2 comments:

NancyO said...

I like how you adjust your cooking to make things for your housemate that are ETL as well. I'm working on that in my home too. Husband seems to appreciate when we can eat the same foods. He's not ready to the 'ETL rules" but he likes fresh fruit and certain veggies so he's eating more of them with me now. That helps me too.

Nancy

kneecap said...

Sounds like good progress!