Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22


Day 9 of my "diet."   Here's my food log, weight, exercise, and thoughts.

pre-exercise, 7:30 am:  about 1/10th serving of housemate's smoothie, a couple of carrots.

breakfast, 10:30 am :  carrots and sugar snap peas; big salad topped with seed mixture and homemade soy yogurt.  Fruit today was strawberries, raspberries and cantaloupe.

lunch:  3 pm:  big salad topped with seed mixture and d'angou pear vinegar.

dinner:  6 pm, same as lunch.

snack: 9 pm (wasn't really hungry):  carrots, pieces of orange from making housemate's orange juice.

Nutritional information:
Calories: 1542; protein 71 g; fiber 93 g.

Weight:  130.  

Exercise:  bike 26 miles.  beautiful day.

Thoughts/notes:
  • I guess I had a little too much of everything:  carrots, fruit, and the recommended amount of seeds (1 oz).   I didn't even have my  cooked veggies today.  There's so much good fruit on special it's hard to resist.   I ate 1.5 lbs of carrots.  I'll have to cut back on a few things tomorrow. 
  • Donald Driver just won Dancing with the Stars.  He's something else!  

No comments: