Sunday, October 11, 2009

oct. 11

Back home, back to pretty normal eating.

brekky: smoothie

lunch: salad + raw carrots (local ones are back!). the salad was local greens, local apple chopped, chopped walnuts, and edamame. Very good. love the local produce.

snacking, oops: was at a reception all afternoon and they kept refilling the fruit plates with tons of fruit. so I kept eating it, grapes, pineapple, kiwi, strawberry. I told people I'm a grape-aholic. They said the first step is to admit you have a problem. We agreed I made it to the first step.

dinner. wasn't so hungry but still managed to eat a banana and fresh-ground peanut butter (just one Tbsp at least), a small apple, half an orange, a carrot, and the main dish which was kale and the veggie soup thing I made before going out of town. I ate a relatively small serving since I was kind of full by then.

No comments: