Monday, October 20, 2008

Oct. 19-20 food

Oct. 19

Breakfast:  oatmeal and fruit salad.  I went to a brunch and brought my own oatmeal and fruit salad for the group.  I'm glad I did because they served something non-vegan, even though they had vegan toast.  The oatmeal was really good and no one seemed to care.

Lunch:  green smoothie (was out most of the day so this was a good take-along)

Dinner:  snacked on fruit and leftovers while cooking.  This was stupid because then I overate.  I steamed brussel sprouts and beets for about 15 minutes, and then added about 2 oz of arugula and raisins and vinegar for another 5 minutes.  It was good but then I was too full, so that was dumb.

Oct. 20

Breakfast:  Collard green smoothie.  yum

Lunch:  black-eyed pea stew.  yum.  apple for dessert.  yum.  and about 4 oz warm soy milk.

Dinner:  brussel sprouts and cauliflower.

No comments: