Friday, July 4, 2008

Preparing for my next trip

Tomorrow I leave for Taiwan. I'll be in airports or on airplanes for about 28 hours I think. I'll check my luggage so think I can carry on two bags, one of which will have food in it (but no liquids). Here's my food plan for the airports/planes:

Fruit salad I'll make today: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, banana. wow, that will be huge.

5 oz bag of prewashed Baby Herb Salad (my favorite right now).

apple, orange, cherries, grapes.

handful of walnuts

That should be plenty! I have to eat it all before landing in Taiwan in case there are food prohibitions. But hopefully I can take it on the plane. Then I have a frozen smoothie I'm thinking of packing in my luggage to eat when I get to my hotel at 10 pm Sunday night. So I think I'll actually have a ton of food. I'll probably enjoy it more than any other of the millions of airline travelers will enjoy their food this weekend. Not so crazy when you look at it that way, is it? And it's super easy! I only have to prepare the fruit salad, which should be easy.

No comments: