Saturday, August 27, 2011

Today's food

In case this helps newbies starting the 6-week challenge, I'll try to log the food I eat (like I used to).  You can let me know if this is useful to you or not.  Here's what I did today.

Brekky:  went on an early-morning bike ride.  stopped at a bakery.  don't worry I didn't eat anything there--my friend had something or another.  I could have gone to the co-op next door for some fruit but I got distracted by a flat tire.  ate a large peach and some raw veggies when I got home.

Lunch:  yummy salad, super yummy corn on the cob, yummy tomato.  The salad had cabbage, spinach, summer squash, cilantro, edamame, tomatoes, bell pepper, balsamic vinegar, and seed mixture.


snack:  kiwi, raw carrots and sugar snap peas

dinner:  lots more  of the lunch salad, small baked oriental yam (these are the best sweet potatoes!).  dessert:  small bowl of frozen blueberries and mango.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Hi Barb I am hoping to start your challenge on Sept 1. I think this is a great idea, I would like to try and focus on getting on track again with ETL. My goal would be to get 14lbs off in this initial challenge and try and start doing some walking 2-3 times weekly as health would permit.
Thanks for this opportunity to try and re-focus
Arlene

MichelleDW said...

Barb, I love when you post what you eat everyday. Thanks!

kneecap said...

Great Arlene!

okay, Michelle, I'll post my food. starting on Sept. 1. :)